The People’s Migration Challenge is back!
Join them every Tuesday, from 16 November to 14 December 2021 at 3 PM CET for another exciting round of conversations.
Save the date for the following discussions between civil society, governments and international organizations:
- Migration, COVID-19 and a New Social Contract (16 November)
- Race and Ethnicity in Migration (23 November)
- Detention and Return (30 November)
- Regular Pathways and Irregular Migration (7 December)
- Climate Change and Migration (14 December)
Register here to join the Round 5 Discussions. The Zoom meetings will have simultaneous interpretation in ARABIC, ENGLISH, FRENCH and SPANISH.